Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back to school.

I just submitted my FAFSA, the application for federal student financial aid. I remember it being so complicated when my mom and I filled it out way back when. Now it's all on the web, which makes it easier, and my financial data is probably simpler than my parents'.

If I understand this correctly, I will be expected to come up with a little over $2000 toward the cost of my first year's tuition and expenses, including living expenses. And I'm guessing they figure more for living expenses than what I typically spend, since I live on so little. The wrench in the ointment, or whatever that expression is, is that I will still have my credit card debt from the film to pay every month. I wonder if they let you suspend those while you're in school. Have to check that out.

I can't wait for school to start!

No comments: