Sunday, April 1, 2007

Toast and yogurt.

The study that I was screening for has been canceled. When I told J., he said, "So you wanna wake and bake?" Do I?! But I can't, because I need to keep trying to get into a study soon soon soon and that stuff takes three weeks to get out of your urine.

I went to the Chain Drive last night, had 2 or 3 beers, walked home distraught, wrote the blog entry below, didn't go to bed until 3 a.m. I was up and down with diarrhea until noon, feeling nauseous and chilly. When I got out of bed and checked my messages, that's when I found out about the study.

I've been eating nothing but toast and yogurt today. J. was a little stomach sick a couple days ago, so it's possible we caught a bug. But it's more likely psychosomatic. Emotional distress goes right to my colon.

No comments: