Monday, September 29, 2008

Money money money.

I have to admit my first response when I got home this afternoon and read that the bailout was rejected by the House was relief. There have been a couple times in my life when for one reason or another I've spent a lot of money I didn't have and my debt has gotten out of control, and even I know that the worst thing I could have done at that crisis point was to just apply for another credit card. And I'm one of the least responsible people I know, in terms of managing money in that way we're expected to manage money when we become adults. So what is with these people? Maybe the best thing that could happen right now is for a lot of people to lose all their money. Maybe then we could all grow up and stop expecting to have everything we want when we want it.

No comments: