Sunday, November 8, 2009

One Is Only Poor Only If They Choose To Be.

Maybe it's just that it's 6 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink because I've been coughing all night, or maybe it's because I was pondering last night that I am still where I was 8 years ago -- no home, no job, no career, no plans -- in a hole that I can't seem to climb out of, or maybe it's because there is so much love in my life every day, but this clip (which, I know, is bizarre in many, many ways) just made me bawl:

1 comment:

jdjb said...

Okay, I was thinking "Why did Shania Twain singing this song make you bawl?" Then I saw scarecrow Dolly Parton singing along, and I teared up a little bit too. But what's really weird about this version of the song is that they completely took out the whole Bible story part of it!