Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A date.

Maybe I have a date tonight. That must be why I'm so distracted. I met him in an online chat room. We were going to meet on Monday, but I had that eye thing, and he was doing laundry and packing for a business trip, so we postponed. He returns to Austin this evening and is going to call around eight and let me know if he's not too tired from his trip to meet.

I'm going to suggest we go for a walk or sit outside somewhere and talk and enjoy the beautiful weather (it got up to 75 today). My ulterior motive is that I'm hoping I can impress him with my fascinating personality before he finds out that I'm a dirt-poor, unemployed artist. If we were to go out for dinner, I'd have to ask him to borrow money, which might not make such a great impression on a first date.

No comments: